Our specialty blades offer long-lasting cutting performance and many of our blades provide optimal resistance to wear and corrosion. We can shape and hone our industrial blades precisely through a specialized multi-step process performed by programmable Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machinery. This puts us head and shoulder above some of our competitors, as we are able to move beyond the typical steels available in strip form. Also, we have the capability to create unusual or unique edge configurations--perfect for equipment manufacturers that need original industrial speciality blades for brand-new inventions.
Because of our ability to create industrial blades of any angle or shape--and the wide range of materials at our disposal -- Cadence has grown along with our customers, and we will continue to stay ahead of the pack. We're responsive to our customers' needs and are eager to get creative to fulfill unusual requirements.
Specialty Blades Catalog Brands
- Endurium® Long Lasting Razor Blades - Premium blades where extending blade life and machine up-time is critical. Materials include M2 High Speed Steel, Ceramic Coated M2, Carbide, and Solid Ceramic. 8-100x wear life vs. standard carbon steel blades.
- Optima-Plus® Coated Blades - Made out of thin stainless steel materials with a premium "plus" ceramic coating. Up to 12x wear life vs. standard carbon steel blades.
- Optima® premium-value blades are engineered carbon and stainless steel blades with advanced wear coatings. Up to 8x wear life vs. standard carbon steel blades.
- Diamaze® plasma sharpened diamond (PSD) blades offer incredible wear life (up to 1300x for some applications) for high performance applications.
- MEDXX® blades for extrusion / tube cutting applications.
- OLFA® makes the best cutting tools in the world and Cadence is a proud distributor of OLFA products.